USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Click to join!

NA Townbig Helper Application

Townbig

What is your Minecraft username?
Townbig

What is your Discord name/tag?
Townbig#6823

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?

1-2 Months

How old are you?
17 Years Old

What country and timezone are you in?
The U.S. (Eastern Time)

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
10-20 Hours

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can use that experience on Minesharp?
Sadly I don’t any moderation experience, but I have watched and studied how other staff members of different servers (including Minesharp) deal with certain situation. And if there is anything that I might question what to do, I’ll first see if I can get with contact with a more experienced staff member, and if I can’t get into contact with any other staff, I’ll look at the situation, and think about how another staff would assess the situation, and go off of that. I’ll also try to include some of my opinion into the situation, and learn from that. And with this I want to learn to be a better staff member by accepting any comments or opinions given to me about the way I help. I know if people are saying anything bad about the way I work, that there is most likely a good reason. Although I might not have any experience, I want to learn and help.

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
I will always strive to help who ever I can in any situation. I want to make more people have trust in staff members, and I want people to know that all staff strive to help whoever, and always try their best. I want people to know when I’m online, I’m always willing to help anyone at anytime. I think it very important to always help improve the server environment as a whole. I will ban any hackers, as any staff should, I will first try to talk to greifers, spammers, and bypassers, to see why they did what they did, and if they are ignoring me or being rude, I will give a warning, if what ever doing continues, and I have to give multiple warnings I follow their last warning with a ban or mute (unless said not to by other staff). I’ll try to help out anyone who has been scammed, I know how it feels to be scammed. I’ll always try to get back the stuff that they lost, even if I have to give stuff from myself. I always put the members of the server before me. Whenever I’m online, I will always be alert for anyone who might be suffering issues from another player. I will always make sure that the reason I’m banning, warning, or muting is a good reason, I will always try to get video evidence if anyone is doing anything that is not allow. Everyday I will strive to help this community in anyway I can!

Why should we choose you as staff and not somebody else?
I alway try my best in any situation. A lot of server members know me on the server. Although I may not have the best moderation experience, I strive to do anything I can to help anyone out. I’m usually also online everyday, and if I’m at my house I will always strive to get online to help people and protect people. If I’m not online the will always be a perfectly good reason, no stupid excuses for inactivity. I know there are better people out there with more experience, but I want to learn, and get better. And I want to start learning here at Minesharp.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed. If you see anything wrong with this or anyway I can make this better, please reply with feedback, it is much appreciated! Thank you!

Last edited: