Click to join!

Auristy's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auristy

Your IGN:
Auristy

Reason you were punished:
I'm not sure, no one will tell me what exactly it is that I did to be banned. The reason on Minesharp says "for releasing personal pictures".
Punished by:
Unsure.

Was this ban fair?:
No, the picture I "leaked" was a joke, and not even of the person who made the accusations of me. As a second note, the person said I could send it to whoever I wanted, up until this point, because he has a personal vendetta against me. He also has been making false accusations against me, calling me a whore, saying I send nudes to anyone who asks, and NO ONE batted an eyelash about that.

What will you do differently after this appeal is posted?:
Not send photos as a joke to anyone, make sure to keep my friend circle to those I can trust, and continue to be a helpful player to those around me.

Anything else you would like to add?:
I was never previously warned that I would be banned, or that it was a possibility. I was never given any notices. I continued my Minesharp experience and then all of a sudden I was banned. I have been working so hard to be a better player, I was even being considered to be a staff member, I collected the evidence needed to prove that Hyper was toxic, and that he lies to people, and that he had a players address. I didn't deserve this at all. It was a mistake. Nothing more. Next time someone tells me I can send a photo that they sent me to anyone I wont believe them.

Dutchy

Welp, I believe you were already unbanned. So nothing to add really. I guess, have a good one! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.