USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Click to join!

EU helper application

mine_power_x

What is your Minecraft username?
- mine_power_x

What is your Discord name/tag?
- mine_power_x

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?
- i am play mine sharp already for a while and its my favorite server i think aim started playing 3/4 years ago but had a break because i had to much homework... but because of corona i started playing again and i was directly addicted to the server again.

How old are you?
- 15 years old

What country and timezone are you in?
- i live in belgium in the city Antwerp my time zone: Central European Summer Time

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
- i play 4 hours a day and i think i play like 12 hours a week

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?
- i have been for a short while a helper in cubecraft and have 2 servers i own 1 survival server i played with friends... and 1 minigame server i had Skywars, bedwars, egg wars, ant run. the server was a server that the whole school knew but i deleted it because people tried tho hack it and i was scared that they would destroy my computer with viruses...

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
-i would try to help people if they have questions and i would try to make everyone be friendly to each other. i would love tho help build you gays.

Why should we choose you as staff and not somebody else?
- because i play mine sharp already for a while and i like to help people and helping people makes me happy :) and i am a lot online i reply fast if you send me a message and i want tho help you gays by making mine sharp a better place for everyone.

ItIsWatItIs

Administrator
Administrator
Seen you online a lot; would very much recommend being more active in chat and the community.

Adding some more detail into your answers would go a long way too, good luck.

LmfaoNo

Helper
Helper
Hi, your application has a good start, but I have some feedback to make it even better!

Overall look.

Before I start reading an application, I always take a peak at the overall look of the application. Just the look of an application, can tell me how much time you’ve put into writing it. I see a lot of grammar mistakes, and you can easily fix that by using a spell checker. We understand that english is not everyone’s first language, but make sure that your sentences atleast make sense. Then, just by making the questions bold, and another color, you can really seperate the questions from the answers, and make it just a whole lot easier for us to read. I personally would suggest even removing smiley faces, etc. Just to make it look a bit more professional.

Your answers.
Like @ItIsWatItIs has said, adding some more detail would go a long way. What makes you unique from other applicants? What do you have that others don’t? Why should you be chosen over others? My point is, I believe that everyone on this planet is unique, some just don’t think it’s a unique talent/skill. For example in my situation, I love drawing, I get most of my inspiration from it, and makes me an overall creative person. What is it that makes you unique? Which one of your skills, could be beneficial for Minesharp?

Explain how you can use your past moderation experience to better Minesharp. How would you deal with certain scenarios? Would you stay calm at all times, or shout at someone when they do something wrong? Would you try to defuse certain situation with words, or the ban hammer?

Don’t be afraid to be honest. Don’t tell us what we want to hear, rather tell us a story of something you did wrong, how did you deal with it, and what did you learn from it? Making mistakes is surprisingly the best way to gain experience, because next time it happens you’ll do it differently.

In-game behaviour.
You are very active, and you do seem to be patient, I’ll give you that. Thing is, I believe you don’t interact with the community enough. You are active in-game, however not in the in-game chat, the discord server, or the forums. Try to get to know the players, and the staff-team. It will really increase your chances of making it onto the team. Besides, we’re chill people to hang out with, give it a shot!

Good luck!
- Dutchy

C80

Helper
Helper
Hi, it looks good but I would strongly suggest that you add more detail in the application overall especially on the last two questions if you want a chance to be a helper. Anyways I wish you the best of luck

~C80

SloppyMilk

Hi Mine_power_x,

Lovely application, however, just make sure to follow Staff's advice and then we can take things further from there.

Good luck!

Resists

Administrator
Administrator
1. Be more active in chat.

2. Add more to the last three questions.

3. Fix some spelling issues as well as capitalization errors in your app.

Good luck!