EU YamZ_HD Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

YamZ_HD

What is your Minecraft username?
YamZ_HD

What is your Discord name/tag?
YamYam#7770

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?
Roughly 2 Weeks

How old are you?

What country and timezone are you in?
Northern Ireland, UK. GMT

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
Anywhere between 40-60

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?
No previous experience moderating on any other servers but that is just due to the fact I haven't been able to fully commit myself before due to work but I am now.

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
I feel like I am more mature than most on the game itself rather than just the server, so I would be able to actively help the community with any issues. I also have experience playing minecraft from beta across many different skyblock servers and have many ideas I feel would bring the server up to its full potential and help lift the player count and help players feel welcomed and encourage them to grow within the server.
In terms of making minesharp a better environment I want to bring new ideas to the table in terms of in-game quality of life improvements to boost the player morale and to help ease with the complaints of many within the community.

Why should we choose you as staff and not somebody else?
I am unbiased on the server as I am new too it so I would be able to make sure the rules and guidelines of the server are held up to the standard at which they should be as I try to be the hardest working person at all times otherwise there is no point of being there.
Why I feel I would be better as a member of staff as opposed to others is that I don't want to be a member of the staff for the sake of it, I want to make a real change within the community as it grows and to help be part of that change rather than doing it just for the fancy tag.

Thank you for your consideration

Last edited:

LmfaoNo

Helper
Helper
Howdy partner!

I’d suggest you take the time to get to know the player-base/staff-team before applying for the Helper role on the Minesharp network. I’ve been here for several seasons and becoming a pretty ‘known’ player is probably one of the most important parts before applying.

Of course I understand that maturity and other qualities are also an important part of becoming a staff member. Take my word for it, and return on a later date.

Anyways, good luck!
- Dutchy.

Resists

Administrator
Administrator
Write more for the last two questions, we need more information! Nice job so far, just be more active in chat :) Good luck!

Good luck although your fairly new so you will have more of a difficult time getting through and considering you haven’t moderated in any server before you don’t have the best chance. I would say if you don’t get through, just wait a while, help out where you can and then apply again in maybe a month or more

Silllver

Hey there!

While it's short in detail, it goes straight to the point. I only spotted minor grammar and spelling issues but overall, good start to your application :)

Best of Luck ~Silver

SloppyMilk

Nice application so far but a couple of things I noticed are:

• Lack of information overall, as Resists and Sillver said, make sure to add some more information overall to help your application stnad out.
  • As of this morning, I was messaged about some pvp drama from Ah312. Part of being a staff member or someone applying to be one is knowing what's right and what's wrong behavior-wise. Matters over pvp should be dmed over private message in game or discord. But be careful not to harass them with offensive messages. My point is, arguments over pvp are pointless and when taken publicly can affect your chances of becoming staff.

evankek

Forum Pro
You're occasionally toxic in game, if you're gonna be staff, you should try to cut back on that.
Also try to add more detail and whatnot.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.