EU Zoometry's staff application

Zoometry

Helper
Helper
What is your Minecraft username?
My Minecraft username is Zoometry

What is your Discord name/tag?
My Discord name and tag are Zoometry#8859

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?
I have been playing Minesharp since Skyblock season 5.

How old are you?
I am 13 years old.

What country and timezone are you in?
I live in the Netherlands and my timezone is UTC+01:00.

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
On avarage id say 35 hours per week

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?
1. I have owned a couple of servers myself and one of my friends is launching a minecraft server aswell so i have Admin on there. I can use that by helping the chat en the Minesharp community to be friendly to each other and if theres trouble inbetween 2 players, i can help those player fix the issue. In short i can make sure that people are not abusing the system or being rude, I want Minesharp to be a place where anyone can come on and feel welcomed.

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
For example, if 2 players are 'fighting' in the Skyblock chat, i can help them by stepping in between the situation, listening to both of the story's
and solve the situation. If they keep going id just give both of them a warnight or something like that. May they still continu the warns are just going to add up untill its a mute.

Last edited:

ASoloPlayer

You're very friendly in game, and you're a really decent guy! The application could use a little more detail but overall is a decent application.

My advice to you is try to keep your head out of the toxicity that can occur.

Best of luck bud!

Silver

Hey there! Thank you for applying here at Minesharp and I apologize for the late response.

I dont really have anything to recommend for you other than what ASoloPlayer recommended and that you be active in chat(just not to the point that your talking to yourself but you get the point).

Overall, I enjoyed your application and I wish you the best of luck on your endeavor to become staff :)

Best of luck-Silver

GrimFey

hey zoom i noticed you didnt answer the question "why should we pick you and not someone else" (please correct me if its there and im just blind)

evankek

Forum Pro
As mentioned by GrimFey, the entire "Why should we choose you as staff and not somebody else?" question is missing.
That should be fixed.

Otherwise, some suggestions I have are fixing grammatical errors and adding more details.
Thanks, and good luck!

ASoloPlayer

hey zoom i noticed you didnt answer the question "why should we pick you and not someone else" (please correct me if its there and im just blind)
^ This.

I said before that I liked your application and that my best recommendation that you should keep your head out of toxicity. For the most part you have done this but you're also showing to be way less active.

You're a great friend but my conclusion is I don't think you're ready or mature enough to take up a staff position on Minesharp.