USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Click to join!

NA TypicalMammoths's Staff Application

Itz_Cyan

What is your Minecraft username?
TypicalMammoths

What is your Discord name/tag?
Kennny#2663

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?
I started play at the very beginning and quit for a while and then came back around Season 8 or 9 and quit again and now i'm back

How old are you?
13 years old

What country and timezone are you in?
I live in the USA and i'm in EST

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
I would say on average I play around 10-15 hours

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?
Awhile back on Minecraft PE, I played on a role play server and I bought moderator rank (It wasn't very big so if you bought a rank it was a staff rank). Eventually after awhile of me helping out everyone that started playing and just doing good deeds, I got promoted to Owner. I can bring this experience to Minesharp by helping out anybody with anything or even if I feel nice I might even give them money or items for free. I will try to make my own events at my island to get everyone excited. The type of events that I might do could be skin contests for money or maybe some mini games for money as well. I will Welcome any new member of Minesharp or welcome back any members coming back. I will make sure EVERYONE follows the rules correctly and if they don't I might just give a warning in chat first time, but if it happens a second time I will give them an actual warning (this all depends on what they do). If someone would purchase an in-game item I would thank them for supporting Minesharp.

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
Minesharp currently really isn't a that horrible of an environment, but I think I could make it better. My main priority to make Minesharp a better environment is by putting a smile on everyone's face. I think I can do this by making players laugh or giving players advice. I could also give players good items if they may feel sad or just need a little boost. Another way I can make Minesharp a better environment is by stopping any spammer. I will just mute anyone who advertises another server or just constant repeats something racist or disrespectful. I will also try to stop any fights or cyber bullying. I will at first tell everyone to stop fighting, but if they don't listen then I will mute anyone involved with the fight.

Why should we choose you as staff and not somebody else?
I think I should be chosen over someone else because I feel that I have the ability to bring the server back together. I want everyone to have a smile on their face and just to be happy in general. I will always bring a positive attitude to the server. I am usually pretty active, so if anybody needs assistance with anything I will always be there to care for others. Also I already know a lot of members of the server, so that might give me an advantage because some other staff members may not know others what they like or do.

Last edited:

Silver

Helper
Helper
Hey there!
Overall very nice application. I see you on a fair amount, you're active in chat, and you have a good attitude in chat. There isn't really anything I have to recommend for you other than:

• Put a slight bit more detail in the last question.

Other than that, very good application.
Best of luck -Silver

Itz_Cyan

Hey there!
Overall very nice application. I see you on a fair amount, you're active in chat, and you have a good attitude in chat. There isn't really anything I have to recommend for you other than:

• Put a slight bit more detail in the last question.

Other than that, very good application.
Best of luck -Silver
Done

Last edited:

Resists

Helper
Helper
Hey! I've seen you very active before and I would say that you should be more active in chat. Overall great staff app! Good luck!

WhoseNeri

Good Luck hope you get helper and I love how your so nice in chat and I see you're active a lot

LineGolem

Hey! Great application, i really liked reading it.
I think you went off point on some of the questions but that isnt really that bad! That acctualy might be good.
I think you have a good chance of becoming an helper!
Good luck!