USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Click to join!

NA WhoseNeri Staff App #2

WhoseNeri

What is your Minecraft username?
1) WhoseNeri

What is your Discord name/tag?
2) WhoseNeri#5084

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?
3) I was playing early on and then my computer broke and I didn't play for 1-2 years but I'm back playing daily

How old are you?
4) 15

What country and timezone are you in?
5) Central Time Zone

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
6) Over 30 hours

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?
7) I use to own a server and I know a few simple commands and how to work servers. Also when I owned my own server I mainly focused on working with commands and how they work. I made sure that I didn't I abuse my power as owner. I love working with servers and the people on them. I love making sure everyone has fun and I love working with other people. I know how to deal with a lot of basic situations since I owned a server. Also I know how to fix some basic problems.

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
8) I would stop toxic players and I would learn more about the server and how to deal with the different types of people. Also I would study other staff and figure out how to deal with people I don't usually deal with. My brother use to hack and I studied that and I found out to seek out hackers and I want to help repair glitches that would give an unfair advantage. I just want more people to play Minesharp and people wont want to play with toxic people so I wont to get rid of those people.

Why should we choose you as staff and not somebody else?
9) I am not really toxic anymore and I love the staff and all the people who play Minesharp. I would love to make Minesharp better and also I would love to see Minesharp grow as more and more people join. I want to be staff mainly to help people with needs who just joined or people who have been here a while and don't remember or don't know what to do. I have helped many staff with some stuff they didn't know about so I know a lot about the server and I think I would be a good choice.

Bonus
10) My playtime is 22 days and 17 hours

Last edited:

Silver

Helper
Helper
You need A LOT more detail in this and you need to include the questions.

Silver

Helper
Helper
You need A LOT more detail in this and you need to include the questions.
Apply Here - Click Me!
  • Activity, dedication and honesty is paramount.
  • There is no age limit to apply, maturity is however required.
  • Engagement in the community is important. Being active on the forums and/or our discord will drastically increase your chances.
  • Spamming staff members about your application will not increase your chances.
  • You must be in the Minesharp Discord in order to apply.

When creating your title please add the corresponding prefix to your continent (E.g. USA = NA) followed by "[IGN]'s Staff Application". Faliure to follow this could lead in a denial.

What is your Minecraft username?
- Insert your answer here.

What is your Discord name/tag?

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?

How old are you?

What country and timezone are you in?

On average, how many hours per week do you play?

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?

Why should we choose you as staff and not somebody else?

Nowahh

This application has been denied due to your toxicity in game when it comes to pvp, feel free to reapply when you feel you've changed.