USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Click to join!

EU Greg_Yt's Staff apply for helper

emilhan

What is your Minecraft username?
- My Minecraft username is Greg_Yt.

What is your Discord name/tag?
- My Discord Name/tag is Emil#1671.

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?
- Iv'e been playing for like 4 seasons.

How old are you?
- Im 12 soon 13 in like a month.

What country and timezone are you in?
- I live in sweden and my timezone is Gmt +1.

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
- When it's school holidays i play about 37-40 hours. But when it's school i play about 24-32 hours a week.

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?
- I don'thave any past moderation or Owning a server/ having staff on another server. But i will help everyone that needs help and i will be active as much as i can. So there is always a staff member online.

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
- I'm going to mute people if they are toxic/rude. I'm gonna call in higher tire staff if there's people hacking. Andim gonna be nice to everyone like everone should be to each other. And just help when people need help so im gonna try my best to be a good staff member. and really hope i will be a good staff member. And be on allot so we are gonna get allot of players and i will get my friends on the server too. So we grow bigger as we move on and allways be nice there will never be someone rude again.

Why should we choose you as staff and not somebody else?
- I really hope i will be a good helper because i love Minesharp and. They should get more respect then they have and more staffs on. Theier side because i would love to support the server So we. Grow and become a nice server so people will respect everyone and be nice to everyone i will support and help everyone as there is allot of staff member. I don't expect me to be accepted but i will hope that i will be accepted so i can help everyone. And i would really love to de anything to do what i need to do to be a good staff memmber. And i would love to suport the server.

Last edited:

Sophiety

Helper
Helper
I think you should add some more information to "Why should we choose you as staff and not somebody else?". You do need to be at least 13 in order to apply for staff. Little grammar errors and other than that its a solid staff application. Good luck!

emilhan

I think you should add some more information to "Why should we choose you as staff and not somebody else?". You do need to be at least 13 in order to apply for staff. Little grammar errors and other than that its a solid staff application. Good luck!
Thanks for giving me Help.

Itz_Cyan

Definitely needs more detail in the "Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?" Category.

WhoseNeri

I think the app is good and all but i think question 7 and question 9 need way more detail