USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Click to join!

EU Staff Application HeftigeHeizung

What is your Minecraft username?
- My Minecraft username is HeftigeHeizung

What is your Discord name/tag?
- My Discord Name is HeftigeHeizung #4479

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?
- Since 1 Year

How old are you?
- I am 18 years old

What country and timezone are you in?
- I am from Germany, my Timezone right now it UTC +2 (in Wintertime it is UTC +1)

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
- I play approximately 20 - 22 hours per week

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?
- I did not work on many servers, but on individual ones for several years. I gained experience there as a moderator and also got along very well with the other staff members. There were only German servers so far and therefore I am new to the area of American servers, but I see no problem in it because I am very secure in the English language. I would say I can take some experience with Minesharp and apply it but I would also say that I can not bring in all the experience because I've learned that every server is different, every player playing there is different and also react differently. That's exactly how it is with Minesharp. But since I've played on the server for a year now, I've looked at many situations and also paid attention to how the staff members deal with certain situations and also noticed them. Therefore, I think that I can say that I am also able to apply these accumulated experiences that I have already made on Minesharp.

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
- In my opinion, Minesharp has a good environment. All I can do is help keep it going, not just me, of course, but the whole team. I've heard that the team is working and communicating very well with each other and that, if accepted, I can relieve some of the burdens on the individual staff members and help keep the server running the way it is.
I can also be very active on the server and help every player with even the smallest of questions, making it easier for him to play on Minesharp. I can make Minesharp a better environment by communicating with other members of the staff very much and exchanging ideas and giving ideas and tips. It also includes ideas and tips from others to implement and take criticism seriously and improve possible mistakes since each person has his mistakes and you should not take it badly if you do something wrong.

Why should we choose you as staff and not somebody else?
- I think everyone deserves the chance. But why exactly me, because I'm a very open person, I'm ready to learn much about it and I'm ready to receive criticism and to be able to cope with it. I am from Germany and I think that I can help a lot of German-speaking players on the server who do not speak English very well. You can come to me and talk to me in German and do not have to be afraid that you do not understand them. Also one more point for me, I am doing my high school diploma and applying as an air traffic controller, this job requires a lot of English and I think I can improve my English by doing a lot with English speaking people and there is no better one's Possibility as a server that runs entirely in English, the entire team speaks English and the players speak English and most of the help is in English.
As I said, I can help others as a bilingual helper on the server, both English speakers and German speakers who do not speak the English language. Since I have talked about it with some staff members, after I came up with the idea and also got a lot of positive statements about it, I think that I am the first to apply as a helper on a bilingual level and I am very convinced that I can do that

If there should be questions, I am on discord at any time reachable, on the server and of course in the forum. I would be very happy about a positive answer.

Last edited:

TheProTroller

Hey mate,
You seem like a pretty active player on the server, i’ve Seen you around quite a lot and it really seems like your dedicated to Minesharp and you’ve also donated a fair amount to the server. As some other people suggested I would recommend that you add some more detail to the last three questions of your staff application, personally this would highly in price your chances. I’d love to hear more about how you would make Minesharp better and what you can offer, good job nonetheless.

Hey mate,
You seem like a pretty active player on the server, i’ve Seen you around quite a lot and it really seems like your dedicated to Minesharp and you’ve also donated a fair amount to the server. As some other people suggested I would recommend that you add some more detail to the last three questions of your staff application, personally this would highly in price your chances. I’d love to hear more about how you would make Minesharp better and what you can offer, good job nonetheless.
Thank you very much TheProTroller, I will add more Information to the 3 last questions.