Reason you were punished: I was "caught hacking in pvp"

Punished by:
Staff
Was this ban fair?:
Not one bit
What will you do differently after this appeal is posted?:
Literally nothing because the ban was so blatantly unfair
Anything else you would like to add?:
I was banned for "hacking in pvp" when a guy had a video of me in the back right corner of ruin koth,I saw him epearl behind me and I didn't go right away then staff assumed I have esp, now I sent proof in my ticket that from my angle the epearl would've easily been seen. Then there was "proof" of my at skeleton king where it was a 1v2 or 1v3 and how I pvp and every other good person pvps when u get getting hit by more than one people u hit everyone atleast once every couple hits to prevent rage and/or to knock them back a little. So in the video it shows me hitting 1 guy then turning left hitting the guy once then going back and hitting the other guy, now staff called this kill aura yet if it was kill aura I would've hit them all at once. Another thing was I was "using wurst" the only proof of me using wurst was on my island AT MY GRINDER which is allowed so that " proof" is inadmissable. So one other thing that happened in the ticket was sloppymilk asked me why shouldn't I be banned, I gave plenty of good reasons then he skipped over it and changed the topic right away. I would also like to mention in the ticket all the staff that were talking were staff that hated me and when I tried to contact an admin they said why'd u @ him. So in conclusion these staff were very unfair and AT THE LEAST I would like a 1 on 1 with an admin or higher on discord to talk about this. One last thing they are going to say is "5 other staff all said u were hacking" i guessed the 5 staff and then they changed topics (all 5 were ones that have a problem with me.) That is all, anyone who replies to this please don't base ur opinion off of what u think saw u saw just because u want me banned or bc u hate me when I have cold hard facts

Last edited:
As much as I can hate cc sometimes I eont think he was hacking. He is extremely good at pvp and wouldn't even need hacks and I dont think he would jeopardize his account with hacks. He seems genuinely telling the truth that he wasn't hacking and as much as I can hate him sometimes and he can be toxic at times I have never seen him lie. I think he should be given another chance because I think he is telling the truth about not hacking.

ccnick6

i know for a fact that you hack
See you are also the guy who hasn't seen me since season 1 and u hate me and have no proof, this post isn't about opinions so if u don't have video proof get out + u said in the discord "I don't even play minesharp anymore so idc what happens to me" soooo ur opinion is invalid since u have nothing to lose

Last edited:

Emmetion

There is clear video proof of you hacking, I'm no mod, but I don't think your getting unbanned till the duration is up. :)

Emmetion

Clearly you didn't read anything I said
I read the part where you are saying that your ban was completely unfair. But with a video of you cheating, how could this possibly be unfair?
Also its not only admins that have permission to ban cheaters, so the 5+ staff saying you were cheating was from people who have had to ban people for cheating, they are experienced with this kind of stuff.Also can we see the screenshot of sloppy skipping over reasons you shouldn't be banned. Accusing staff of something they have done without proof will get you no where, I suggest supplying proof of incidents you have stated. Just my opinion. :)

ccnick6

I read the part where you are saying that your ban was completely unfair. But with a video of you cheating, how could this possibly be unfair?
Also its not only admins that have permission to ban cheaters, so the 5+ staff saying you were cheating was from people who have had to ban people for cheating, they are experienced with this kind of stuff.Also can we see the screenshot of sloppy skipping over reasons you shouldn't be banned. Accusing staff of something they have done without proof will get you no where, I suggest supplying proof of incidents you have stated. Just my opinion. :)
I tried to download the transcript but it brings me to an older ticket, I can screenshare if u want