USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Click to join!

EU Staff application Re-created.

What is your Minecraft username?
- shadow_legend198

What is your Discord name/tag?

- shadow_playz#3674

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?

- I have been playing now for like half year.

How old are you?

- I'm 13.

What country and timezone are you in?

- I'm from Finland and my timezone is Eastern European summer time.

On average, how many hours per week do you play?

- I play 2-3 hours or more BUT i can't play at mondays.

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?

- I had my own Minecraft server but I shutted it down i have been moderator at Finnish server Motimaa and Pärinäcraft. I we're helper.

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?

- I want to help comminity and like ''tutor'' players if they need help I would lissen players and others to help them best I can. Make community better and funnier Place.

Why should we choose you as staff and not somebody else?

- I have experiense and i'm active player i know many players say that but Still . I will help the community. In many ways. I can suggest pluggins and stop bulluing. If so i could host little events if I can. THANKS Still if I don't get to help I hope u find better one if I don't remake this 3 time.:)

Last edited:

EternalHCF

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
i would suggest applying a daily schedule, on how many hours per day you can apply towards the server

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?
Add what servers you were staff on, how your position was and what you contributed towards their server.

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
Anyone can help players and catch hackers. There need to be more information in this section

Why should we choose you as staff and not somebody else?
There are plenty of other active players who want to apply for staff, what makes you different from the rest of our community? What will make us want to accept you over all other people?

Add what I have suggested and you should have a good application :) Good Luck

SloppyMilk

Helper
Helper
Good application so far but as Eternal said above, more information is required before we take this any further. Good luck!

i would suggest applying a daily schedule, on how many hours per day you can apply towards the server

Add what servers you were staff on, how your position was and what you contributed towards their server.

Anyone can help players and catch hackers. There need to be more information in this section

There are plenty of other active players who want to apply for staff, what makes you different from the rest of our community? What will make us want to accept you over all other people?

Add what I have suggested and you should have a good application :) Good Luck
Thanks for help.

DoctorNarwhalz

The application is good but I would elaborate more on the last two questions. Also, there are small grammatical mistakes which you could fix to make the application look better and a bit more professional.