USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Click to join!

NA frtfase22 Helper Application

frtfase22

What is your Minecraft username?
-my ign is frtfase22

What is your Discord name/tag?
- My name is Mr. MooMan on discord, but my nickname on the server is frtfase22. My tag is Mr. MooMan#6816

How long have you been playing on Minesharp?
- I have been on Minesharp since around October of 2017 I am pretty sure, but I left the server for a long time and came back to it around 3 months ago.

How old are you?
- Currently I am 14 years old.

What country and timezone are you in?
- I am in the United States of America and I play on Eastern Standard Time.

On average, how many hours per week do you play?
- I play about 7 a day so around 35 hours a week during the summer but this may be cut down soon to about 4 or 5 a day.

Do you have any past or current moderation experiences? (Example: Owning your own server or being staff on another.) If so, how can you use that experience on Minesharp?
- I have been staff on a few small servers but nothing above about 20 players so I wouldn't say I'm experienced in being staff, but being staff is really just about working with the community to help them to make the server overall better. As a staff member I was Admin on one server but I was basically just building for them and the server never took off it was just the owner and other admins online. On another server I'm not really sure the IP I was mod. That server never took off either and i was a moderator on it. I was really just helping to start up that server by helping with telling them plugins to get and again building. I don't know that these experiences would help me to make Minesharp a better place but I'll hope.

What would you do to make Minesharp a better environment?
- To make Minesharp a better environment I would be trying my hardest to help people new to the server to know commands and to try to stop the toxicity that may come in the chat from people being angry with a bug or other players. I would be active on the discord server to help out in any way I could on there if people go to there instead of asking on the server. To help Minesharp I would be working to give a better environment to the new players and helping them get started by helping with commands or any other help they need because i really feel like they need someone to be there for them. Players on Minesharp tend to get in arguments and will not stop chatting about it or listen to staff when they say to stop. Some players don't know when enough is enough and would need to be warned or muted and I would be there to do that.

Why should we choose you as staff and not somebody else?
- You should choose me as staff over anybody else because I have been here for a long time watching Minesharp evolve and I have been able to see what staff have been saying and how they help out has really inspired me to be helpful like they have been for the past 2 years. I may not be able to be on for as long as other people, yet I will be on as much as possible, but I can still put in a lot of work to help out which may just make a difference between some people leaving or staying on the server. I haven't really ever had any problems with anyone on the server especially the staff because the staff team is great and I think we could work well together to bring Minesharp up to its full potential which I think it has a lot of potential because it is a unique server with the commands it has and all the friendly people on the server. I could work to get rid of hackers, scammers, bugs, and chat spammers to make it a better place for anyone who wants to have a good time.

I think that Minesharp has a great community right now and I am hoping to keep it as a great community. Another reason you should choose me over someone else is that I am really dedicated to Miensharp and being on the staff team. I applied back in September of 2017 and I still want to be on the staff team, and have the whole time. The server is just really fun and doesn't get boring and the staff team is very nice to everyone who is a part of the server.

Last edited:
Yo Great App, Ik Ur was Joking at asking staff for Manager+, But with my Experience with Frt Hes a Really Great Guy, He can Get Toxic, But he will be sorry at the end, give my boy his Helper.

SloppyMilk

Helper
Helper
Toxicity is a big issue. To have a potential staff member who is likely to become toxic at the drop of a pin is something we would not want. Staff need to be professional and understanding. If you can work on your toxicity then that will benefit you in the long run. Good luck regardless.

frtfase22

Toxicity is a big issue. To have a potential staff member who is likely to become toxic at the drop of a pin is something we would not want. Staff need to be professional and understanding. If you can work on your toxicity then that will benefit you in the long run. Good luck regardless.
Yeah that’s what I’ve been working on as a way to better myself and the community on minesharp. Thanks for letting me know. I’m all for a less toxic MS

TheProTroller

Pretty nice application, good detail and though the comments above me have stated that you at times have been toxic i honestly think you could work on that. It would me much more better if you were to become more active on the server's forums as this would most likely increase your chances, just what i think.

frtfase22

Pretty nice application, good detail and though the comments above me have stated that you at times have been toxic i honestly think you could work on that. It would me much more better if you were to become more active on the server's forums as this would most likely increase your chances, just what i think.
I agree with this I'm not the most active player on the forums, but I will most likely check them once a day or so

Chaarry

Administrator
Administrator
Honestly, I don't really find you trustworthy enough to join the staff team. You tend to be quite toxic, especially when things don't go your way and on multiple occasions recently you've proven that you aren't trustworthy enough to handle being staff, so I'm sorry but it's a no from me. Yes, you may be trying to change your ways but personally I believe strongly in the saying that actions speak louder than words, and your actions have been screaming. So I'm sorry but I'm just going to deny this application, you know the drill by now, apply in 2 weeks or longer.

Last edited: