USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Click to join!

When you are sorry for doing something on the server.

When I did something wrong, understood the punishment and why I got muted.... I even want to start yt series on the server, and staff don't think you are sorry.... Just saying minesharp. I won't make yt series on the server now. in 2 weeks I will re-appeal just to see if you guys have a change of mind in wanted yt series made. Sorry about that, -blame myself 99% and Nightmare 1% (for denying the appeal the first time).
Bye guys.

Channel:
Elijahandskip Gaming

VG

Forum Pro
I'm glad to see that you're regretting decisions you've made, but just because of that, it doesn't mean your actions are necessarily justified.
At the end of the day, it was your choice of advertising in chat, regardless of the motivations behind it. If you really wanted to take action against the advertising bots, get in contact with a staff member and they can take care of it themselves.
If you wanted to get a Media rank on the server, you could apply like anyone else that has the rank, and go through the normal process. Just because you weren't going to get it right away, doesn't mean you weren't going to get it at all.

-evan/swaayy/vg

hitmanneke

Helper
Helper
Just saying minesharp. I won't make yt series on the server now.
We don't really worry about that. You need to earn the YouTube rank the same as to earn a second chance. Think you kinda get the wrong idea of the whole YouTuber rank.

I do believe you are sorry tho and people deserve a second chance that is the reason why you can appeal. I've saw you got denied but can try again in two weeks. There is no need to make new threads to express how sorry you are because this works kinda the same as asking for staff which is working against you. Also on what I quoted it will probably not affect your appeal but I'm sure it will affect your chances of ever getting a Youtuber rank.

Not trying to be mean here, but I have to say something. I love how the server responds quickly when someone says sorry/is toxic about the server, but when a question is asked, it doesn't get any response in over 1 hour. Not being mean, but it is true....

VG

Forum Pro
Not trying to be mean here, but I have to say something. I love how the server responds quickly when someone says sorry/is toxic about the server, but when a question is asked, it doesn't get any response in over 1 hour. Not being mean, but it is true....
I simply was checking the forums and saw this, plus you were practically yelling for attention over discord ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hitmanneke

Helper
Helper
Sorry to hear that your question has been unanswered but,
With a question what do you mean by that, like a ticket or? I mostly go thru the forums when I wake up and then again when I leave, so I answer or react to everything. The way how we handle tickets is via a support team which contains pretty much every staff member from helper up to senior staff, we try to respond as quickly as possible. If it is in-game then it must be when nobody of the staff is online, because if any is online you will get a reply instantly if you DM them. Altho don't expect from the management team to answer your question because most of the time they are busy with something else.