USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Click to join!

Elijahandskip's Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: Elijahandskip

Reason you were punished: Spamming (Advertisement of ip)

Punished by: Night (It was nicked and I didn't see full name)

Was this ban fair?: Yes. I deserved it. (Added on: I also didn't get a warning, straight perm mute)

What will you do differently after this appeal is posted?: I won't get mad in chat.

Anything else you would like to add? I spammed a link to another server 2 times. I am sorry. I was willing to play the server muted, but then I say a "hover over the word" system. I tried to do it, but I am muted and can not participate in the events. I am truly sorry, and if the appeal is accepted, I Promise not to spam ANYTHING in chat again. I also am a youtuber hoping to play the server. Channel is Elijahandskip Gaming. Hope you see I am truly sorry.

Last edited:

Dutchy

A question comes to my mind though, why would you spam the link of a server if you’re mad? And seccond, you might want to consider giving the reason of you getting mad to get a full story. Besides, you being a youtuber doesn’t make up for you spamming.

I was playing on the server that I spammed the link of. A bot (not 100% sure on bot, but I don't think so) came on and spammed this server ip. I asked the "bot/player" if I would get yt rank on that server, and he said yes. I came on and asked for yt rank, and about 10 people said no at the same time. I got mad and then sent the 2 ip messages. (Continue reading the appeal for more please info).

Dutchy

Yt or Twitch rank can only be obtained by making an apply currently. I dont think advertising is allowed on most servers so it would be most logical for you to be muted. But of course that is not up to me.
Tip: if you have any proof of a bot/player telling you you would get YouTube rank on a certain server you should consider linking that in your appeal.

Then it’s up to the staff to decide if you’ll be unmuted or not.

I wish you the best of luck, Dutchy.

Yes you did. I got mad from a bot that said I could get yt rank on the server, when I asked and got a lot of "no's" I said my host server ip 2 times. Then got muted. I do deserve to be muted, but I want to play the server good for the youtube series. If I am muted, I can't even do the "Unscramble the word" events. All I ask is for a 2nd chance.

Nightmarionnne

This appeal has been denied due to the fact you intentionally advertised you can re-appeal in 2 weeks any appeals before that will get instantly denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.