USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Click to join!

Global Competition Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawks

Network Manager
Minesharp Network hosts a large range of “Competitions” or “Contests” to engage with our community more. We offer our “prizes” or “reward” for the lead “competitor” or “contestant” of the “faction”, “island” or “gang” dependant on the server the “reward” is awarded on.

(1) Paypal Prizes

In order to receive “Paypal” rewards for your “faction”, “island” or “gang” (abbreviated as “team” throughout this document) you must qualify for the following:
  • Your team leader must have a Paypal account which is not limited (i.e can accept payments)
  • You must be able to provide a “GIF” or other method of evidence that it is your account
(i) We will refuse to give out Paypal Prizes to any paypals which do not explicitly belong to the Island Leader or a “Money Pool”. (ii) If the Leader cannot prove the accounts legitimacy or that it is theirs they may either request a waiting period whilst they get an account or have all Paypal converted into Buycraft credit and/or something of equal worth on our server. (iii) If on our “Skyblock” server(s) an Island Leader does not specify their own paypal using our new /is setpaypal “payout” method the person(s) account specified will be considered the “island leader” and can do as they please with the money ( (iv) This waivers your right to write a dispute to our staff team to complain about such user for “scamming” or other about your payout and all messages regarding the issue will be redirected to this thread) (v) We will not send any payouts to Paypals “Paypal.me” service and will only accept a valid “email” address. (vi) By signing up to the servers “discord” and registering for your appropriate “team leader” role Paypal rewards can be rewarded sooner. (vii) There is no approximated length on how long processing takes however payouts can be delayed if Management deems it necessary.

(vii) We strongly suggest that Island Leaders have a linked Debit / Credit Card (or similar) to their Paypal to remove the opportunity of being limited due to a large transaction (dependant on the “reward” they have redeemed). (viii) Users blacklisted on Minesharp Network and/or related services cannot receive any "reward" own via a "competition".

(2) Buycraft Prizes
In order to receive “Buycraft” rewards for your “faction”, “island” or “gang” (abbreviated as “team” throughout this document you must qualify for the following:
  • You must be the entitled recipient of the “reward” at the time of winning (i.e If you change “faction” leader two days after the competition ends the previous “faction” leader will still receive the prize, judged upon by our logs
  • You must have a “Discord” account and be in the “official” Minesharp Discord
(i) We refuse to give out Buycraft Prizes to anyone who is not explicitly the “leader” or equivalent. (ii) The Leader is 100% responsible for any informal agreements between players and Minesharp Network will not be held accountable for any loss in non-virtual items or currency. (iii) Normal server rules apply when reporting an in-game scam. (iv) If on our “Skyblock” server(s) an “Island” Leader does not specify their own “Discord” using our new /is setdiscord “payout” method the person(s) account specified will be considered the “island leader” and can choose where “Buycraft” payout(s) are used ( (v) this also waivers your right to dispute against players for scamming buycraft or other virtual items/currencies redeemed from the competitions and will be redirected to this thread either points (1) (iv) or (2) (v) respectively) (vi) There is no approximate length on how long processing takes however they are typically processed under 24 hours but can be delayed by Management. (vii) Management can cancel any transaction for unspecified reasoning. (viii) Users blacklisted on Minesharp Network and/or related services cannot receive any "reward" own via a "competition".

(3) Contact
(i) If a “leader” of any “island”, “faction” or “gang” has any concerns or questions the official method of doing so is through the support system in the discord server, (ii) Minesharp Network staff are independent volunteers and only (iii) Minesharp Management members (deemed “ColdPath”, “CzE” and “FawksX”) should be contacted for enquiries about payouts. (iv) This does not apply to any previous competitions before the date 30/12/2018 excluding Skyblock “7.0”s “Island Top” competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.