Official YouTube rank & Streamer Rank! | Updated 25/7-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewozzoo

Manager
Manager
Youtuber Rank and Twitch Rank

Benefits
  • All features, abilities and commands from the highest donator ranks, Supreme on Skyblock.
  • Unique title ingame.
  • Unique role separated from normal player in the discord.
Anyone can earn the YouTube or Twitch rank on Minesharp. However, the following requirements must be met:

Youtuber Rank
At least 500 Subscribers.
Upload at least one video weekly on our network.
Put the server IP in the description when uploading videos on our network.

Note: If you meet the Subscriber requirement by far you may not have to upload videos monthly. This is decided for each individual case.

Twitch Rank
At least 250 Followers on Twitch.
• Stream at least one time monthly on our network.
• Make sure that the viewers can find the server IP when streaming on our network.

Note: If you meet the Follower requirement by far you may not have to stream monthly. This is decided for each individual case.

How do I earn the rank if I meet the requirements?
You can choose one or multiple option(s) below:
  • Make a new ticket in our discord server to create a ticket, go to #create-a-ticket
  • Link your channel in this thread
  • Contact the staff team here on the forums and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

OwenVG_

OwenVG_ Of Mr_Modzz On YT

• Must have atleast 500 subscribers on YouTube or 250 followers on twitch for the rank. I have 702

• Must post atleast 1 video weekly on our network. I do That

• Must post appropriate content in their channel/twitch. (Cursing is allowed) This Is My Link Of My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvZkD2wdDc-pyotmpm2nfEA

• Must have atleast 25+ views on each video/stream. I Have More Than 100

To earn the rank, you can message any member of the Senior staff team, as we will try to get to you as fast as we can.

Thank You For You Time My InGameName Is: OwenVG_

yosuke

OwenVG_ Of Mr_Modzz On YT

• Must have atleast 500 subscribers on YouTube or 250 followers on twitch for the rank. I have 702

• Must post atleast 1 video weekly on our network. I do That

• Must post appropriate content in their channel/twitch. (Cursing is allowed) This Is My Link Of My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvZkD2wdDc-pyotmpm2nfEA

• Must have atleast 25+ views on each video/stream. I Have More Than 100

To earn the rank, you can message any member of the Senior staff team, as we will try to get to you as fast as we can.

Thank You For You Time My InGameName Is: OwenVG_
I am Thijmen From Mr_Modzz

IG-name: NuwbSlayer

County: Netherlands

Amout Subscribers: 700+

Link of YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvZkD2wdDc-pyotmpm2nfEA every day or week

When i Have YT rank i go streaming on your server!

I have every video 175+ views

Mvg: Thijmen Delst (Mr_Modzz) [NuwbSlayer]

Status
Not open for further replies.